Why you should choose our Springblinds blackout roller shades
Our sleek-looking blackout roller shades block out light while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing look. Available in an endless combination of sizes with a palette of sixteen popular colors to back, our foam-backing fabrics offer great insulation and can be customized to your heart’s desire. Shades come with standard cords as well as a cordless option, which is safer for children and pets. Our shades are assembled with only top-grade materials from the United States. For questions or more information, please contact us and we will be more than happy to guide you through creating your very own customized blinds!
- An inexpensive way to insulate any room.
- Available in 16 custom colors.
- Blocks 100% of all sunlight from entering your room.
- Cordless design is perfect for households with small
Decorative cordless window shades are a stylish and affordable solution for any room in your home. Order your blackout window roller shades today and get the most out of your room.
- Proven slow rise system perfect for child safety. Listed size - W X L and outer size shade fabric is 1 1/8" SHORTER than listed size for Smooth system operation.
- INSIDE MOUNT simply measure frame and place that size. Don’t adjust anything.
- OUTSIDE MOUNT: ADD 3-6 inch to the window frame
- The width of end brackets is the outer side of the brackets
- To correctly measure for inside mount, measure both the top, middle, and bottom of frame from end to end, and give us the shortest size when you order
- The head rail depth is slightly less than 2"
- For inside mount, to compensate for inside measurements, the shades are reduced by 1/8" on each side.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered outside mount the entire blind length (including housing) came 1/4" shorter than I measured, so it looks like they are allowing some room for inside mount. It still worked fine in my case, just be aware that the total length may not be exact to your measurement. The install was easy and the blind seems to work great so far.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase - great blind for a reasonable price. Similar quality product would cost you almost twice as much at big box stores.
To get started, first choose the window covering you are interested in. When measuring to fit blinds or shades to your windows, it is important to remember a few key things. Decide if you want an inside mount or an outside mount before you begin the measuring process. A steel measuring tape is much more accurate than cloth measuring tape. Always measure to the nearest 1/8 inch. Don't round to a half or whole inch. Be careful about transposing measurements. Be sure to always have width and height clearly marked. And remember: always put your width measurement first, and height last (W x H). Then read our Measuring Guide.