"/>

[Email] SALES@SPRINGBLINDS.COM [Call] 1-(201)-313-0100 | Free Shipping within the 48 Continental U.S.

1% Openness Indoor/Outdoor Std. 1.1N Motorized Shades

Write a Review
$149.00

Sometimes difficult design dilemmas have simple solutions. More times than not, that solution is the quiet sophistication of our most popular style here.

Solar shades are designed to control light without eliminating it. Like sunglasses for your windows, solar shade fabrics reduce glare while allowing excellent views to the outside. West-facing windows and reflective landscape surroundings can be especially problematic, making parts of your home uncomfortably hot. 

Very precisely engineered and woven, solar fabrics have a specific, measurable degree of openness in the fabric. The openness factor of the shade works with the UV rating and relates to the amount of light transferred through the shade. An openness factor of 1 percent indicates that the view through the shade when it is down is available through 1 percent of the fabric. The remaining 99 percent is opaque. We offer fabrics from 1% open to 5% open to address the requirements of individual applications, and this openness in combination with fabric color determines the heat, glare, and UV performance of each fabric. 

Excellent solar protection and energy saving properties. Our fabrics are GreenGuard and GreenGuard Gold certified, Oeko-Tex Certified, meet NFPA-701 requirements, and have anti-fungal properties.

Springblinds solar screen fabrics are ready to meet your standards and expectations for your contract jobs or for that luxury interior designer look for any home.

1% Openness factor provides a lot better privacy, at the same time, will save your utility bill significantly. It is ideal for indoor decorative window treatment solution, at the same time, can be a good solution for outdoor usage such as; Patio shade, pergola shade, deck shade, or porch shade. 

 

Features

  • Sun Control
  • Maintaining the view
  • Child Safety
  • Energy Saver
  • Anti-Fungal
  • Easy to clean

 

 u-mark.jpgcorded-child-warning-update.jpg

COLOR
1-ss-colors.jpg

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

To get started, first choose the window covering you are interested in. When measuring to fit blinds or shades to your windows, it is important to remember a few key things. Decide if you want an inside mount or an outside mount before you begin the measuring process. A steel measuring tape is much more accurate than cloth measuring tape. Always measure to the nearest 1/8 inch. Don't round to a half or whole inch. Be careful about transposing measurements. Be sure to always have width and height clearly marked. And remember: always put your width measurement first, and height last (W x H). Then read our Measuring Guide.

Customers Also Viewed